domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010

Judging the book by the cover #2

To celebrate that I have the best boyfriend ever who just this afternoon bought me the first season of True Blood, here are some thoughts on the amazing opening credits sequence of this amazing TV series.

The titles sequence is not only perfect in itself but also the perfect company for the episodes. It usually stars after a shock, so you think "OMG, this show is good shit" and then it gets you in the right mood to see the episode with the catchy song and the powerful images. Another thing I love about it is that, True Blood being a huge cast show, is that when a name appears I say the name of the character in order to learn the names. For this reason I prefer opening credits without images or floating heads of the credited actors (as in Friends or Popular). For instance, in the pic above: Sam Trammell = Sam Merlotte.

You can watch True Blood's amazing credits (created by Digital Kitchen) here.

No hay comentarios: