sábado, 29 de mayo de 2010

Judging the book by the cover #3

Summer is coming and so each TV show I follow is finishing up for the season and waving me goodbyes until the fall (only Glee and Tara are not over yet). Because of this and since I haven't been following Grey's Anatomy sixth season, I have started re-watching the fifth one in order to be prepared. And I am completely hooked. Anyway, one thing I miss, apart from Addison, is the title cards sequence.
It was really cool. I remember being completely sure that the eye that is seen curving its eyelashes was Kate Walsh's (very unlikely since she joined the show for the second season). It was so nice when all of them were young and naive... They're residents now! Oh my! I'm so ridiculous sometimes.
You can watch the opening here.

P.S. On a Grey's Anatomy related thought. I think I liked the trailer for Life as we know it, the one thousandth romantic comedy Katherine Heigl has done since despising both Judd Apatow and Shonda Rhimes. This film stars Christina Hendricks and her fabulous boobs!

No hay comentarios: